Ciclavia Wilshire June 2013 and 2014 Pictures

Quick Reply

Connector: I got two bicycles stolen already in two months, hmmmm, probably USC, not UCLA, UCLA so pretty, #1 in almost everything now, sports, medicine, engineering, maybe even in computer science, or tennis walk on as a hitting partner. Sept 26, 2015 14:29:05 GMT -8
Connector: Maybe Princeton to meet President Obama cause Michelle Obama went to Princeton, or maybe even Tokyo University, or heck a beach bum.... Or a SumoSplash a complainer, but maybe good reviewer or beta tester... Sept 26, 2015 14:31:51 GMT -8
Connector: And of course starving iOS or android developer, or even publisher with UCLA or USC, probably go android, cause I can do a iPad pro much cheaper and of course you can pirate everything on Android and Price point way too high on both iPhone iPad pro... Get Sept 26, 2015 14:36:46 GMT -8
Connector: Stolen way too fast, or dropped, and probably 8 GB... So we lost the war on freemium vs cheap premium or paymium or Eli won, cause he is a nerd and like a weird aloof like bozo in person , so stuck up... Sept 26, 2015 14:38:11 GMT -8
Connector: He banned us all probably cause we are almost a competitor if we built a nice front page and removed ads and was cooperative with all sites worldwide and didn't just rely on advertise revenue or favoritism, can't believe EA pulled almost all of their games Sept 26, 2015 14:43:31 GMT -8
Connector: They even tried to muzzle me on the Real Racing thread, by quoting me on the Toucharcade frontpage and putting me on constant short timeouts, childish, nerdish, Eli is and greedy, bad manager... Sept 26, 2015 14:46:13 GMT -8
Connector: I think for now I will go with my new Connectorpad, Google part time or sponsored, Android operating system, like an ipad pro with wireless hard drive that works with everything, cause music and games are almost free cause of pirating issues...and even Goo Sept 26, 2015 14:47:41 GMT -8 *
Connector: Google has servers on boats now in beta, a Connectorpad would be a tablet, phone, Bluetooth keyboard, HDMI cable, 100 inch Plasma TV, icade or mfi joysticks, and wireless hardrive, and of course SD card, and Sony X10 headphones, and fit in a backpack or ma Sept 26, 2015 14:55:13 GMT -8
Connector: And work for Google part-time, probably Masters at USC Cause it is almost free for me and easy, and I can be a hitting partner on the women's tennis team, be a starving iOS or android developer cause on android everything can be pirated, no ads, and I like Sept 26, 2015 14:59:21 GMT -8
Connector: I like Google, and be sponsored with with most every device, cause I can do this easily now in the US, but it is so complicated and hard to learn, but with music and games and movies for almost free. Sept 26, 2015 15:01:55 GMT -8
Connector: Eli won, freemium won, EA bankrupt on iOS and android, and of course Touch R Paid as Bramblett says.... Took many games now, Candy Crush like the number one game for social reasons and ads rather than cheap premium with good games like Cave, Cap on, Namc Sept 26, 2015 15:04:32 GMT -8
Connector: Or Paymium like Gameloft, or ocasionaly a nice Indy developer for $1 cause even Angry Birds is now either fremium with ads or $1... Apple is WAY too greedy and focused on image and looks and greedy... Cause on android games or bids are essentially free no Sept 26, 2015 15:08:19 GMT -8
Connector: And a target for robbery or breakage, and Apple is so greedy to want to control and monopolize the iTunes market, and I can pretty much do what I want easy now, but it is like the good old days..... Like the icade days, doable but really complicated, and Sept 26, 2015 15:13:01 GMT -8
Connector: Probably 10 years or so in the future, I predict that the PC is dead after Bill Gates left, so steam will die, cause any Hoggy with a Alienware PC that costs $10,000 will easy, at least I surprised Hoggy when I Sept 26, 2015 15:16:58 GMT -8
Connector: Beat him so much with Unpossible, a great $1 game, like a song, cheap, or a cave shump for $5 and probably of course even Phoenix HD with additional ships for one dollar, It was solo pretty on my iPad 3, and I was almost the first to have one....sigh, but Sept 26, 2015 15:21:04 GMT -8
Connector: Underpowered and of course the friendly Dev sent me a lot of stickers from England to Los Angeles, for what promotion???? So anyway, Eli won, and his site is now a basically a iOS freemium Touch r paid site, with almost all spam now, and 10 year old boys Sept 26, 2015 15:24:38 GMT -8
Connector: Playing angry birds, or girls playing Candy Crush for girls... Sigh, so Eli won, we lost to make a iPad pro even doable r Sept 26, 2015 15:25:51 GMT -8
Connector: Right now on iOS, but it can be done easily on Google, Android, piracy, and even ITunes music to Google play music that basically transfer over your iTunes music with almost no loss of degradation probably there may even be iOS to android game converters l Sept 26, 2015 15:29:56 GMT -8
Connector: Like Mame, and of course there are peer to peer clients piracy, so Eli won, but we won... And now Eli the nerd who acts like he is either a king or prince nerd, with all frewmium games and all teenagers playing Candy Crush, Sept 26, 2015 15:31:44 GMT -8 *
Gkj1213: RIP Oct 3, 2015 6:57:17 GMT -8